Friday, April 30, 2010
Post-babe tummy camo!
After I had my boys and gained 40lbs with the 1st, and 50lbs with the 2nd, I was devastated by my buldgy tummy. Diet and exerciese were on the forefront for me, but in the meantime I wanted to get back into some of my clothes but they just didn't look or fit right! To help smooth things out , I went out and bought Spanx. Spanx are a compression undergarment that fit like a tall pair of biker shorts. The top of it sits just underneath the breasts. The Spanx worked really well for pulling everything in, and I felt better in my dresses, but couldn't wear them with jeans. Now today, I just saw an ad for something called the "Mother Tucker!" It is a tank top compression garment that I would have loved! It really helps smooth out those not so flattering lumps and bumps we have after having babes. I have no personal experience with the "Mother Tucker" but it really looked useful and comfortable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment